Bifröst 2003

No socks, no sex and NO SHEEP!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

why hello!
Long time ago... Well its a new start now and I hope everyone is inspired by Seb´s mail and Joosep changed his underwear.

What am I doing? .. I´m now on my second year studying Service Management/Hotell&Restaurant in Lunds University (Sweden). Yes.. I must be crazy going into the hotellbusiness.. but I´m beyond saving. This summer will hopefully be my first year away from Fosshotel.. I´m going to try to find another job..in Belgium in fact. Broadening my languageskills.. I´m going the whole way with learning dutch (to take on those dutch grandmas in the restaurants); I can already understand most and get by. Let´s see...if they don´t want me I´ll probably come crawling back to Renato.
Drífa

1 Comments:

  • At 2:30 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello all,

    I changed the config to allow us to post comment.

    So I say : LETS BLOG AND COMMENT

    Miss you all

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home