Bifröst 2003

No socks, no sex and NO SHEEP!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Hi all!

Here we are..In Rovaniemi. Feels kind of weird to be here. All my friends and family are 800km away. First week I had a feeling that I've moved abroad=)

I really like this city. There are lots of students in here so first week I went out 4 times. You can party almost every day.. I think it's not that good if you actually try to study as well. Our apartment is really nice and we have our own sauna (sounds really luxurious). It's also situated well, right next to the city centre but not right in to it.

The best thing is that Santa is living just 8km away. I think I need to visit him often in December. If you send me some money I can maybe tell him to visit you as well in Christmas.

-Suvi-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home