Bifröst 2003

No socks, no sex and NO SHEEP!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hello all,

So suvi you have your own sauna ? Christ THAT's luxury...me who thought that a toilet's door was top luxury...I am dismissed !! ;)). Is pekka watching football in it ? with some boozes ? Are you new friends nice ?
Where I am now - my dear moving colleages - it is not as cold as you think...Granada is so FUCKING warm. 32 now is the average, I wouldnt like to be here in summer time.
Finding a flat wasnt easy in Spanish ( but thanks to some spanish people I knew here I went better than expected ), but i got one. 3 spanish - 2 girls and 1 guy - are now my new housemate. I am right in the center, next to el corte ingles. I have got 2 bathrooms and a box full of weeds ( even though I dont smoke ).
The city is really nice..there is so MANY people in the street 24 hours a day or so. The uni is located in an old building - historic heritage - and there are just girls and a few guys who jus happen to be all gay :))).
So far - thanks to Lorena - all my friends are spanish. So, you can guess that it's help a little to improve ;).
My rent ? 135 euros a month. 1 euros 10 un café solo. And 1.50 a beer and some tapas ( big ). I am stopped drinking since I set foot on the Spanish ground. Pfiuuu.... and with my almost 1000 euros that the French gvt give me every month, money is no problem ;))))
Miss you guys, and I hope I will see you sometimes this year,
Beso,
Seb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home