Bifröst 2003

No socks, no sex and NO SHEEP!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Oh yeah... Reykjavik I am. I am housemating with Emil and everything is fine on Laugavegur. we dont really get to see each other since he comes back home at 1h every night, and since me I go to work at (8h15 ).

Emil is working hard on his house - I insisted to put a door at the bathroom/toilets, and he finally agreed with me after a couple of days...luxury....the same happened an other day : he bought 2 chairs !!! Now we can seat !!! if it is not luxury, I dont know what it could be !!!

Work is fine. My co workers are all right but it seems we are too different to hang out together ( I dragged them out once. Nice but not 100 per cent fun : not the same background). Anyway I registered in the library of Rvk, they ve got an amazing huge shelf of French books there...and since I didnt get time to read this year : time to catch up !!! And in the mean time i am working on my Icelandic, I am starting to be proud of me. I shoud be able to read Icelandic newspapers quite well by the end of the summer.

Good news : I passed all my exams. I postgraduated twice ( meaning, in two different degrees at a time ) and i received confirmation that Granada in Andalucia will be the city I will live in from september on... Nice !

So Pekka, Suv and Bryan, how are you doing ? ( I heard of mostly everybody else at some point, but not you guys )

Ciao,
Seb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home