Bifröst 2003

No socks, no sex and NO SHEEP!

Friday, March 31, 2006


The crisis is bigger than I thought. 4 weeks without any lessons. We still plan to have our exams on Monday though...

We succeed in getting some classrooms to take them, but we will need to hide to get there, in order to avoid suspicious looks from the blockers.
Indeed there are piles of chairs and tables -sometimes chains- in front of the doors. The Uni president ordered then the evacuation of the premises for these, safety reasons
The blockers are a bunch of people who stand for anarchy in Rouen. Thats a pure show here during each General Assembly every morning at 10 am. One can see that democracy is something which can be highjack so easily. They plan actions everydays...they are pretty well organized for anarchists. Some of them are not students, and everydays they give the chair to somebody else, in order to avoid any "visible leader" ( so they can break things without having anybody individually responsible ).They answer themselves to their questions and each time one of them is speaking at the tribune they all clap, in order to make everybody believe I was clever...
Things are getting worse here...I can here the police siren everyday and every afternoon I hear the noise of the Security civil copter circling in the sky over Rouen.
It seems that people down the street are getting more agressive ( two people fought for a parking lot yesterday in front of my house..).

I think I never saw such a crisis here before. I knew that it was the way France reforms itself but I never believed it was THAT true.
Christ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home